A while ago, I joined a Harry Potter themed pen pal group. In this group they have a birthday section in which you can send a birthday card for the pen pals in that group for the month. I wanted to come up with a cheap, easy and fun gift to send along with my cards as a surprise for the birthday Harry Potter fan. This idea came to mind and are super simple to make!
What you need:
* Beads (I used owls. I found a pack of 100 for $4 on amazon and they worked great)
* String (I picked two colors for each different house in Harry Potter)
* Card stock (I printed the below pictures 6 to a sheet)
* Needle (This depends on the size of your bead hole)
* Tape (Optional)
* Plastic bags (I had some candy bags on hand so just used them) (Optional)
Thread your needle and slide 10-15 beads on the string.
Use your ruler and cut the string 17 inches long.
Tie a knot on either side of the bead to hold it in place.
Tie the two ends using a double fishermans knot as seen in the picture above that I found on Pinterest. There is several ways you can do this section but I like this knot.
Print out the cards on card stock and cut a small section to slide the string on. (see below)
Place in bag and seal with a small piece of tape.
Easy and so very cute for any party or just to make for friends!
Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤ReplyDelete
Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤