Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Sugarlands Shine


I'm not a huge drinker but while on vacation, I may have been talked into attending a moonshine tasting (or several tastings) at some mighty fine establishments.  After all, how can I call myself a West Virginia gal without tasting moonshine at least once!

Who knew that after I was back home and had finished off my 750 ml jar that I would be looking everywhere to find out how I could get another!




One of the places we went for a tasting was Sugarlands Distilling Company in Gatlinburg, TN.  The laughs hit us way before we ever entered the store and this fun gentlemen was waiting for us just inside the entrance.


For $5 you get to try 12 different moonshine flavors picked for that day.  And yes, each day brings different tastings!  If you decided to purchase a jar of moonshine, the $5 wristband will go toward your purchase.  Win win. 


I LOVE the Dark Chocolate Coffee Sippin' Cream.  Who could pass up the scent of brown sugar and toffee with the added coffee, milk and dark chocolate?  This shine was also the best seller since 2016 and I can guarantee that after the three I had mailed to me is gone, I will be a return customer! 







No comments:

Post a Comment